Africans Rising for Justice, Peace and Dignity is a Pan-African movement of people and organisations, working for peace, justice and dignity. We are determined to foster an Africa-wide solidarity and unity of purpose of the Peoples of Africa to build the Future we want – a right to peace, social inclusion and shared prosperity for all Africans everywhere.
The main objectives of the All-African Movement Assembly are as follows:
- To render accountability for the mandate bestowed upon Africans Rising for the past six (6) years
- To discuss and strategise on the movement’s commitment to the mandate for the next five to ten years
Date and Venue
The Assembly will be a 3-day conference from 29th to 31st August, 2022, to be held at MS TCDC Conference Centre in Arusha, Tanzania, where the Africans Rising movement began 5 years ago.
- Pre-Assembly Activities
- Regional Convenings in five (5) regions of Africa
- Publicity and media soiree
- Development of fundraising and donor mobilisation pla
- Main Assembly Activities
- Presentations on Africans Rising delivery on the mandate
- Focus group discussions on strategy for next 5-10 years
- Artist performances
- Virtual participation
- Post-Assembly Activities
- Finalisation of report on Assembly
- Finalisation on strategy document
The main partner for the All-African Movement Assembly is MS TCDC whose facility in Arusha Tanzania will host the Assembly. Other potential partners will be contacted to sponsor delegates from different movements to attend the AAMA.
Participants will be drawn from across Africa and the Diaspora. The Assembly is projected to host up to 750 representatives of movements from the African continent and the African Diaspora. It is proposed to have at least one (1) delegate from each country in Africa, 51% of whom should be youth and 50% women.Register hereJoin us Online